Faulty Position opening in Department of Chemical Engineering, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (Taiwan Tech)
1. Job Title: Tenure-track Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Full Professor.
2. Location: Taipei, Taiwan
3. Education: Ph.D. degree related to chemical technology and engineering
(1) Able to conduct teaching chemical engineering subjects in English
(2) Enthusiasm in teaching and research
(3) At least 1 year experience in industry position or industrial collaborative research work.
5. Application Materials Required:
(1) Curriculum Vitae (Autobiography, Publication List of last seven years)
(2) Ph.D. dissertation
(3) Photocopies of Ph.D. diploma and official transcripts.
(4) Photocopies of passport or identification card
(5) 3 recommendation letters (addressed to Prof. C.K. Lee, email: email@example.com )
(6) Syllabi of two chemical engineering courses prepared to offer
(7) Future research plan. (under 20 pages)。
(8) At least one year relevant industrial or equivalent experience certificate or letter.
(9) Please download CV at-a-glance on our website. (Forms and Link )
(10) Other related information.
6. Deadline: All application materials must be received no later than Apr 15, 2021
7. Expected starting date of appointment: August 1, 2021
8. Mailing Address:
Department of Chemical Engineering
National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (Taiwan Tech)
43, Keelung Rd., Sec. 4, Taipei 106, Taiwan
9. Contact: Cheng Kang Lee
(1) We will contact qualified candidates for interview, and all application materials will not be returned.
(2) The information collected in response to this recruiting advertisement is only for the purposes of administrative processing of recruitment affairs.
(3) Information is processed according to National Taiwan University of Science and Technology information maintenance and security management regulations and shall not be disclosed or provided to any third party without prior consent, nor transferred for any other uses.