- Faculty and Staff
- Other Informations
【OIA】2022 Fall Semester NTUST Scholarship for Continuing International Ph.D. Students
I am pleased to announce that the application for the “2022 Fall Semester NTUST Scholarship for Continuing International Ph.D. Students” begins from June 1st to June 10th, 2022. The guideline for this scholarship program is attached. Please read the following information and the guideline thoroughly if you plan to apply for the scholarship.
1. A current Ph.D. student who is going to do 4th year (or above) of doctoral study.
2. A Master’s student who entered the fast-track Ph.D. program at Taiwan Tech and has been awarded the NTUST Scholarship for a complete period of four years.
3. Please note that students who are receiving other forms of financial aid from the R.O.C government or other sources are NOT eligible to apply.
4. Regarding the Academic papers, applicants should be either the first author or the first author excluding their advisor.
Required Documents for Application:
1. A completed application form (print out, write in, scan and upload it)
2. A photocopy of the ARC card (front and back)
3. A photocopy of the Student ID card (front and back)
4. An official transcript of all coursework taken under the Ph.D. program
5. A recommendation letter from your advisor
6. A front copy of the postal account passbook cover
7. Academic papers that you have published or that have been accepted in SCI/SSCI journals.
8. Website links to your academic papers.
When & How to apply:
1. Please refer to the attached guideline and read it thoroughly.
2. In response to pandemic prevention measures, the application is all “ONLINE”.
3. The application period is from June 1st (Wed) 9:00 to June 10th (Fri) 17:00 Please fill in the google form and upload all the required documents no later than June 10th (Fri) 17:00. Late submission will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Application Link: https://forms.gle/KCk7VbnSMKNoroAG7
4. Please double check all information and upload documents are correct before you submit your application. Please note that any modifications of your application information will NOT be accepted after your submission.
The application result announcement:
The result will be announced via school email on June 30th. The result cannot be changed or upgraded after the announcement, even if your academic paper status is updated during the application period.
If you have any questions about the application, you may contact Mr Robin at