- Faculty and Staff
- Form and Links
The application for 2020 Spring Semester NTUST Scholarship for Continuing International Ph.D. Students begins from December 2nd to December 13rd, 2019 16:00PM.
Attached is the guideline of this scholarship and the application form. Please read following information and guideline thoroughly if you wish to apply for the scholarship.
1. A current Ph.D. student who is going to do 4th year (or above) of doctoral study.
2. A Master’s student who entered the fast-track Ph.D. program at Taiwan Tech and has been awarded the NTUST Scholarship for a complete period of four years.
3. Please note that students who are receiving other forms of financial aid from the R.O.C government or other sources are NOT eligible to apply.
When & How to apply:
1. Please find the attached guideline and read it thoroughly.
2. Please find the attached application form and complete it.
3. Please submit the application form and all the required documents to Lily Lin at the Office of International Affairs (IB-402) no later than 4:00 p.m. on December 13rd, 2019. Late submission will not be accepted.
Important points about filling the application form:
1. The application form has 3 pages.
2. Page 1: Your personal information.
3. Page 2: Your publication list. You will need to prove that your papers have been submitted to or published in the SCI/SSCI journals by attaching any kind of proof documents.
4. Page 3: Please make sure your advisor reads through the notices on page 3 because he/she needs to shoulder part of your scholarship if you are qualified.
If you have any questions about the application, please feel free to contact Lily at firstname.lastname@example.org.