相關申請資料(紙本、電子檔)請繳交或寄送至E2-001謝俊平 Email:pin5098@ mail.ntust.edu.tw
(一) 個人自傳(格式自訂，惟內容應含個人一吋照片、學經歷、具體優良事蹟論述及佐證資料等。資料請以在台科的表現為主，並附上申請資料及3-4 分鐘報告用的投影片電子檔)。
(三) 工程學院推薦表乙份 (推薦表1頁為佳，至多2頁，英文姓名請以"姓氏,名字"方式填寫 ex: Kuo, Ai-Be）
聯絡人:謝俊平 分機3284 Email:pin5098@ mail.ntust.edu.tw
2023 College of Engineering Outstanding Youth Selection
Submission Deadline: Sep 22th (Fri.) 16:00
The 2023 College of Engineering Outstanding Youth Selection is now officially open. The selected candidates will win ‘The Outstanding Youth of Engineering College’ title and will go on to be recommended for the university’s selection and a NT$6000 scholarship. The Chemical Engineering department has a quota of three students. Aspiring students are encouraged to participate. The application deadline for the Chemical Engineering department is the 22th September (Friday) at 16:00 hours. For the application methods and forms, please refer to the attached.
The selection of outstanding youth in our university is divided into three steps:
(1) Department selection: The department would recommend at most 3 students to participate in the Engineering College’s Outstanding Youth Selection.
(2) College selection: A selected candidate will be awarded ‘The Outstanding Youth of the College’, and the rest will awarded ‘The Excellent Youth of the College’ title. The Outstanding Youth of the College recipient will be presented with a certificate and a plaque and would go on to be recommended as a candidate for the university’s selection. The ‘Excellent Youth’ awardees will be presented with a certificate.
(3) University selection: The selected winner will be awarded ‘The Outstanding Youth of the Year of NTUST’ title and presented with a NT$ 6000 scholarship and a certificate.
Please submit the application and documents (both paper and electric files) to the contact person, Xie Junping, at T2-208.
Required materials for the selection:
(1) The candidate’s autobiography (format decided by candidate, contents to include a passport-size photo, student’s educational and work experience, a description of outstanding service, performance, or contributions with supporting documentation, in both hardcopy and computer file form, and slideshow file for 3-4 minute report about self-recommendation.
(2) A complete transcript of the student’s academic and behavior grades.
(3) A selection form (Please find the attachment)
Contact person: Xie Junping ext:3284 Email:pin5098@ mail.ntust.edu.tw